In few days time,
I will be working in a new environment,
with new faces,
at a quite challenging workplace... wee~! :D
Finally, I got a new job...
I've been waiting for more than a week for the answer
and thank God, my waiting was not in vain...
Well, I won't tell you where... Not just yet...
So you will have to wait and see...
But I assure you that it will be a good way for me to
stand up for myself again after
being knocked down by those two-faced jerks...
oh well... life will never be easy right...
So whenever I got the chance, I'll just grab it...
I will never know where it may lead me
but as long as I surrender everything to God,
He will definitely guide my path!
Yup... that's about it...
Before I forgot, I would like to thank
God, my family, my loved one and my buddies
for being supportive for all these time...
I am not I am today without them...
You guys rock!!! :D
*smiling happily*


3 reponses:
Cheers for the new job! Congrats, dear. :)
You're right, just grab the opportunities, we never know where it would take us, the important things are experience and lesson beyond them. ^^
CONGRATULATIONS, GIRL! You go go ;D Haaha. I am so lookiing forward to hearing where you will be workiing.
Ba bagusla tu... but can I at least know where (area mana) you're working? Heehehee.
aemy: yup2..! i agree with u.. hehe.. thx for ur wish yah.. hehe.. whatever it is, life must go on... cheers! :D
empz: hahaha... thank u empz! hint dia sa keja area2 putatan2 jg... big company.. kekeke.. nnt la sa kestau selanjutnya... hahaha.. thx again my fren! :D
Post a Comment