Sunday, June 12, 2011

I knew it!



Yup! I have found out who the real culprit is,
the heartless person who had once turned my life upside down..!
Damn... It was actually her!
I can't believe that my instinct was right for all these while...
Am not shocked actually when I was 1st told about it...
You know why? It's because
the cruelness of her was showed in her face since before..!
She claimed herself to be your closed buddy and yet,
she still able to do those nasty things to you...
Well, it's my bad too for not realizing her game since 
the very beginning ... *sigh*
But who will realize it anyway... Am not even a psychic.. *heck*
The point is that she is just someone
who's trying to be nice to everyone and without you notice it,
she will take advantages on you little by little...
urrghh... what a disgusting attitude!
I don't wanna judge her actually but she has made things worse...
I want her to pay for what she has done 
but that's not gonna work i think...oh wait! nahh... forget about it... 
an eye for an eye is not a reasonable answer for me...
Well, let's just hope that she will learn her lesson one day...
But for sure, am not gonna admit her as my friend anymore...
I have learned my lesson too... hee~! 

2 reponses:

Okayarms said...

I am so wanting to know about this!!

Bila la ko online FB ni... :D

PreciousLeo said...

hahaha... sa pun jarang2 on9 gb nie ging... ada chance sa kasi ceta mah ko... hee~! :D