Friday, May 20, 2011

what a day...

I never thought that this day will come... 
Life really has knocked me down this time...
I almost can't get up to fight it back...
How I wish that I don't have 
to go through it anymore
But somehow, I still have to experience it...
It was totally a bad news to me 'till
it made me almost lost my grip...
Thank God cuz I still have 
My Lord to hold on to...
Thank God cuz He sent my besties to help...
Without them, I don't even know 
how to solve my problem...
How I am blessed to have 
them as my wonderful besties...
I really appreciate what they have done for me...
I knew from the start that 
I will never regret to have them in life...
Am so blessed for knowing people like them...
"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP, BESTIES"
"GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... LUV OWEZ!" :)

0 reponses: