No matter how much you try to be sincerely good to others,
there's always these 'it's-all-about-me' people I know
who will prefer to ignore it...
All they care is about themselves and
how to safe their asses when things go wrong...
Can you imagine how selfish they really is?
They don't even give a damn of what you are going through now...
nor even appreciate what you have done for them before...
Are they even have a HEART?
Maybe they don't even have a MIND to think... *wondering*
a MIND without a HEART = a LOSER
I wonder how they can live with their egos way up high...
I wonder how they can treat others heartlessly without
thinking the consequence to others...
Here comes the fun part...
They are not only behaving this way,
they even can still pretend and act like nothing is wrong...
But the true fact is that, they are simply two faced jerks!
"Bare in mind dear jerks... the world is not yours alone to live!"
I think they really need a wake up call... seriously!
There's a lot of hearts have been hurt, not just mine...
I am sick of being one of their victims of ignorance...
It's time for me to stand for my pride...
An eye for an eye is not my principle...
But once they have crossed the line, they surely will get one from me...
Some people just don't take lessons the easy way...
"Well jerks... You will have them the hard way... God bless!"
*smiling sarcastically* --> at least, i still have a heart... :)
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 reponses:
Post a Comment