Sunday, May 31, 2009

After work activities..! =P


fried mee 'mamak' style & iced blended coffee..!

venue: Tapai Lounge, Beverly Hotel
Date: 28th of May '09

This is what I was having last Thrusday after a tiring day of work and after a relaxing time at the sauna with the company of my bestie, Ott... LOL! Believe it or not, the food and drink are so damn delicious..! Seems like I was in the Paradise when I had them... yummy!!! haha... I have to pay a little more though but that's okay... At least Im satisfied... Can't wait for another after work activities... haha! =)

7 reponses:

Anonymous said...

wah...look delicious la leo..huhu..

Anonymous said...

wah..look delicious la leo...yummy2.haha

PreciousLeo said...

seeedddaaappp....! hahahaha... nxt time klu ada u hv time, dtg p beverly try dia pnya food... hehehe... promote beverly nie... LOL

Nicholette Nichole said...

waaa....!!! y didnt bring me.. hahahhaa

PreciousLeo said...

hahaha... sudden activity bha that... hehe... tiba2 mau mkn after work nie... haha...

Anonymous said...

ahahha..how much la for the meal??

PreciousLeo said...

sa pun x brapa ingat ody tp less than rm20 la... tue pun syukur worker d sana... klu x, mau2 rm30++.. haha...