Saturday, July 21, 2012

Something to share

It's been 3 months already since I started my work here at Adventure Journeyworld Travel as Reservation and Sales Staff (Inbound). So I thought that maybe it is time for me to share to you guys here in my blog. Am I happy working there? I guess so... It's been good so far although the job itself really can stress me out sometimes... I am fine with it though... As long as the people who work here are all in good manners... Seriously, I hate working with people with a lots of troubles and bad attitudes because this will always be the reason why I wanna quit my job... I don't want it to happen again... Hope this time it will go smoothly and better... thanks for reading :) 

2 reponses:

Okayarms said...

Bagus la the people sana ok ok urang dia ;D Even if stress, but happy. Macam kita dulu yay! HAhahaa.

Happy Wednesday bisuk, Leo!

PreciousLeo said...

Oh yeah hahahaha.. bru sa nmpk comment ko hahaha.. bh jom lepak bila u balik here k hahaha