My best boyfriend..! :D
Its time for me to share about my other bestie, Sammy..!
Here it goes...
After I got to know Sonea for awhile,
I eventually got to know this boy...
The 1st time I actually hang out with him
was when we were at Upperstar, KK
on the 14th March 2010..
It was just a random hang out with some other friends...
Sonea was there too that night...
Since that day on,
we (sonea, sam, and I) got closer and closer
and we used to hang out together...
How suprisingly that we could get along very well..!
He was kinda a quite person i would say
when the 1st time I met him...
Have nothing much to say,
always keep almost everything to himself...
But after awhile... nahhh...
keluar suda tabiat dia... wahahaha!
He is a quite a talker actually...
There will always something
he would like to share to you...
doesn't matter if what
he shares make any sense or not,
he will say it anywhere... lol
He can be irritating too sometimes...
suka tul kacau urang nie... hahaha
But that's what makes him
a person who is fun-to-be-with...
Other than that,
He can be very helpful too...
Seldom complaining when you
ask him to do something...
He is quite a hugger too...
When you need a hug,
hug sajala dia... hahaha
Besides that,
he is quite a forgetful person...
not in a sense that
he forgets about his friends or family...
but if you have things to plan with him,
you have to remind him ALL THE TIME... haha!
Anyway, I appreciate that
I could spend my good times and bad times with him...
I hope that our friendship will last long...
I love him so much! :D





0 reponses:
Post a Comment